Wednesday 10 April 2024

What CapCut can do amazes me

 Stop wasting your time and being ignorant like me. Step into it now.

Yes I am digging into CapCut a video editing software available for use on smart phones and even on desktops.


When my 13 year old son was promoting CapCut I went nah...it belongs to kids or lazy producers who only depend on automation and templates to bring their imagery production ideas to life.

Now I am so wowed and amazed by what CapCut can do. Seriously it rocks and very user friendly. You can do what you want effortlessly.

For example doing voice to text on screen. Damn top. Just to name but a few.

Looking into the future with accessibility and affordability of data improving, anyone into digital content creation will benefit immensely using CapCut.

So I encourage PNG citizens to dig into it. Use it. 

Start producing and monetise your content. Let's grow together. 

With CapCut you can do anything with audio, video and photo.

Let's go, it's exciting time. 

Start today, reap in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criteria for pap smear