Thursday 6 August 2020

Brian Bell Gordon's Plaza exhilarates me

Hey Port Moresby residents.

The refurbished Gordon's Plaza by Brian Bell is a must visit latest shopping amenity.

From the outside well you have ample parking and easy drive in and out. More like 360 degrees access.

To me if there was an emergency, everyone could leave quick and easy.

May be that was the agenda with the design and construction.

When I first visited, I was indeed exhilarated.

Too clean. Well set up. Feels like home.




I walked in from the south end where Trends Hair and Beauty Shop is on left and the re-branded ( I think) Keynote Music is on the right.

I was quick to grab a recorder from Keynote for my daughters music class.

It was calm, dim and nice inside like you've walked into a pub where there's going to be a band performing and they were setting up...lol

The recorder costs K30 as opposed to another shop at a mall costing K60. Well I was informed.

I rushed out quick, a satisfied shopper.

Two days later I went back and did a tour of the new look Plaza.

First I like the set up. The coffee shop was great. I experienced top stuff customer service.

They were prompt to serve, greeting me and speaking to me politely.

Already a sales pitch and I would definitely visit later.

At the main shop there were some sale but I found the Esky to be worth checking.

Here are some pictures.





But at the New Zealand Health Shop, I suggest you visit.

Check their products like the Moringa capsules.

I recommend Moringa to boost our immune system.

It is widely acclaimed as the tree of life.







Now at the Trends Hair and Beauty shop before you exit through the south entry, check out these Dr Teals Bodywash.

It's no ordinary shampoo, trust me.

It costs around K40.



What you should do is obviously buy one.

When you have shower, use it on your body after soaping or shampooing yourself.

Then you use Dr Teal.

You'd feel like there's a coating over your body.

Go to sleep and soon you will go into real long deep sleep.

And then you will wake up so fresh and early, rejuvenated and ready for any challenge.

It relaxes your muscles and releases some stress.

So there's always something-just few here you can find at Gordons Plaza that's worth a visit.

Thank you for reading





No comments:

Post a Comment

Criteria for pap smear